November 10, 2015 by nobleowlpopcorn
The holidays are right around the corner, which means it’s time to think of gift ideas for friends, family, co-workers and anyone else who made it on your nice list! We may be a bit biased, but we think popcorn makes an excellent gift. Giving the traditional tin of flavored popcorn is always delicious, but there are a lot of ways that you can get creative this holiday season with popcorn gifts. Here are a few of our favorites, inspired by our Popcorn Gift Ideas Pinterest board:
- Peppermint Bark Popcorn: It doesn’t get more festive than peppermint bark popcorn, plus this recipe combines the sweet and salty taste that so many people love & crave. Once you’ve mixed up your batch peppermint bark popcorn (it only takes 10 minutes to prep!), package it in holiday tins or boxes to spread the holiday cheer even more.
- Popcorn & Seasoning Set: If you know a popcorn lover who just can’t get enough (we think those people are awesome, by the way!) we recommend a gift that will satisfy their popcorn craving. A popcorn and seasoning set with a traditional popcorn box will do the trick, but may we suggest swapping out the microwave popcorn for some of our delicious popcorn or paper bag popcorn? If you’re feeling extra bold, you can even try making your own seasonings!
- A Gift That Gives Back: The holidays are the season of giving, but Noble Owl Popcorn Company tries to give back throughout the year. This year, $1 of every bag of Ruby Red Popcorn sold will be donated to ALS Association Wisconsin Chapter. Our Ruby Red popcorn is delicious, festive and helps support a great cause. All you need to do is put it in a Mason jar with a bow and you’re set!
- Personalized Popcorn Bowl: If your friend or family member already has a full stock of popcorn, get them their own custom popcorn bowl! Craft sites like Etsy are a great place to look, otherwise head to your local paint your own pottery studio and make your own.
- A Gift For Movie Lovers: Movies and popcorn go together like peanut butter and jelly, so if you have a movie lover on your list put together a basket they’ll love. Some popcorn, candy, movies & soda in a popcorn bowl makes an awesome gift!
If we’ve inspired you to give a popcorn gift this holiday season and you want some delicious, locally grown, non-GMO popcorn, contact us to place an order!